Pages

Everything Will be fine

Friday, April 30, 2010

a novel idea

I don`t know how to write,
so don`t quote me wrong
this is what I was born to do,
It never a mistake.

When I tell you of our tradition,
sit tight and listen
after all laws don`t go down to the grave.

It`s Never my intention
but the truth must be told,
deny it if you care but always quote me right
all you are doing "is" an abomination

Maybe it was our tradition to steal
and manipulate,
sue me if you care,
time has come for change.

maybe it was out tradition to rig
mastermind and detect
but get this from me
enough is enough.

Ten year ago I woun`t have said this
i guess you know why,
it was never my intention but it is now my tradition
to tell you the truth,
don`t call me a rebel
because many have pass through this road before me
mark you, this is my turn to shine

Copyright Abel Udoekene

No comments:

Post a Comment