Pages

Everything Will be fine

Monday, April 26, 2010

Tell me

Before you say anything,listen to my conclusion,
how was the first time you meet your wife
when you walked through that small road maybe by mistake?
what did you say that finally change her mind
even when she was pretending deaf and dumb to your questions?

How was the first time you kissed her?
and how did it feel when you were standing
together in front of that small altar
greeted by friends, enemies and family members?

Tell me
How do you feel when you stare at the mirror every morning
or when you are appreciated, accepted or rejected?
and what comes to your mind when some one tells you
" I am in love with you "

Tell me
what makes you smile when you are alone
or when you are in the closet with some one else?
and what is on your mind when you are lying
or trying to tell the truth?

Tell me one good reason you are still reading this nonsense
when you could have done something else
maybe watch TV, listen to some music or just sleep?
Yes, but before you throw this away, don`t forget this
" we were created to enjoy life "
it will help you someday

copyright Abel Udoekene

No comments:

Post a Comment