Pages

Everything Will be fine

Friday, April 30, 2010

The preacher

Just because they called me the preacher man
doesn`t make any difference
the slums are still visible
and the chameleon has refuse to change.

I am not a preacher man
just because of the bussiness
or because there is nothing more to do
or just for the fun of it,
I am a preacher man because I love what i am doing
and my gospel is very simple.

People laugh me because they think
I am just a noise maker or a looser
only interested in my mouth and pocket
but get this right in case you don't know,
the judgement day is closer than you think.

Sometimes you see me on my beautiful suit
wearing a big smile
just to tell you how life can be if we love ourselves,
but what a shame! you have cheated yourself
by cheating others..

I am a preacher man with a difference
and my gospel is very simple,
let me put it straight
so that you wont say my language is strange,
shun corruption for the good of our nation


Copyright Abel Udoekene

No comments:

Post a Comment